Monday, June 9, 2014

Showcase Lankford

I am always in the market for new Ray Lankford cards, but after collecting the former Cardinals outfielder for the better part of a decade, there are very few cards that I have left to chase down. The vast majority of cards left on my list of missing Lankfords are mainly printing plates. Still, there are some short-printed cards floating around that I still need to add to my collection. Last week I managed to add I nice copy of Lankford's 1998 Flair Showcase Legacy card. 


This great looking card is limited to just 100 copies and hails from one of the best annual sets from the late 90s. The Showcase product was always a nice product every year that Fleer put this set out on the market. The set was divided up into different rows, with the rows being easier, or more difficult to assemble. In this case my card comes from Row 2. Here's a look at the card back including the serial numbering. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....