Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Double Hit of Mr. Double

I picked up a pair of Shelby Miller autographs last weekend and duplicated the feat with a pair of Matt Carpenter bat relic cards too.  The pair of bat relics come from the 2014 Topps Series 2 set and is one of the first relics of the Cardinals infielder.  Up until this year the 2013 All-Star had only one autographed card.  This year he has picked up the pace on signing certified autographs and has also finally has a few relics cards too.  I believe that this is his third.




Carp can also be found in last year's Topps Update as an All-Star jersey and also in as a jersey card in this year's Topps set.  I am still working on the jersey card, but plan on adding the card soon.  I am a big fan of Mr. Double.  Let's revisit the time he broke Clayton Kershaw.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....