Saturday, June 21, 2014

Live Blog: Durham Bulls vs Syracuse Chiefs

The gates have opened and I am inside the park. There is always so much to do before games. I decided to eat and find my seats quickly tonight because there is a Boy Scouts event happening tonight. Nothing says busy concession stands like a few hundred Boys Scouts. I prefer the non-red hot dogs and a Pepsi. 


Hot dog with ketchup and mustard. No spicy mustard, just regular yellow. 


My house also uses Durham Bulls stadium cups during all fine dinners and holiday events. You cannot have enough. Still have no lineup for the Chiefs, but let's just say the can hit. Jason Simmons is making his Triple A start for the Nationals minor league affiliate. He did not fair well in his first outing against Norfolk. The Bulls are wearing pink jerseys and I got a giveaway...


I wonder what it could be.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Ray - 2023 Panini Flawless

It turns out that Ray Lankford had two autographs in Panini Flawless. I added one a few weeks back and won the other in an auction on Ebay l...