Saturday, June 21, 2014

Museum Millers

I recently found a pretty cool seller on Ebay who lists things in pairs.  I am not sure how this person has two copies of so many cards, but I am not complaining since they often sell for the price of one of the item.  I bought two different pairs of Cardinals cards off of him during the past week.  First of the cards to arrive was a pair of Shelby Miller autographs from this year's Topps Museum Collection.



Both cards are serial numbered out of /399 and feature a really nice signature of the Cardinals hard throwing right handed pitcher.  In my opinion, Miller has a really nice autograph and he is always very consistent with his signature.  Little difference between the two cards, just the loop in the y.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Ray - 2023 Panini Flawless

It turns out that Ray Lankford had two autographs in Panini Flawless. I added one a few weeks back and won the other in an auction on Ebay l...