Saturday, June 21, 2014

Live Blog: Durham Bulls vs Syracuse Chiefs

A little warm up for something later on this summer...I am live blogging a baseball game tonight between the Durham Bulls and Syracuse Chiefs.  It's about 15 minutes until the gates open and I am chilling out in the American Tobacco campus across the street from the Durham Bulls Athletic Park. 


The Bulls enter tonight's game on the heels of a blowout loss last night, but have Alex Colome throwing tonight. In four Triple A starts this year, Colome is undefeated, 2-0, and the Bulls have won his last three starts. Colome also has a WHIP of 0.97 and a K/9 of 8.4. Colome never makes any of those top prospects lists, but I love the way he pitches. 

The rest of the Bulls line up: 


Outside of Colome, we have the slick fielding Hak Ju Lee batting lead off. I am also looking forward to seeing Mikie Mahtook. He's done well in his first half season in Triple A. Should get some love for the All-Star game next month. I will have more including the Chiefs lineup inside the park. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....