Monday, June 2, 2014

Golden Moments Bison Autograph

I have been missing the old Matt Kemp recently.  I have always been a pretty big fan of The Bison and have picked up quite a few of his cards over the years.  I was thinking that he would be good enough to bounce back and regain a little bit of his MVP form from a few years back this year, but that has not happened yet this season.  In fact, Kemp's less than stellar performance this season has reignited some of the trade talk which surrounded the outfielder this offseason.

Personally, Kemp seems like one of those guys who you might trade if it is to some team you are never going to run into and won't have to hear too much about if Kemp regains his form.  In the meantime, I have been adding to my Kemp collection while his performance is down and the prices of his cards are down too.  This week I added a 2012 Topps Golden Moments Autograph.




The card celebrates Matt Kemp reaching the 30-30 club during the 2011 season.  In fact, he was just the second Dodgers to reach that plateau behind Raul Mondesi.  Not too shabby.  This was the cheapest Kemp card I have run into in a long while and ended up costing me less than $10 shipped.  That's a long way off the price Kemp cards were fetching during the early days of 2012, but his cards are still fun to add to the collection.

and while we are at it, thank you for your patience with my pictures during the last week.  My computer has been on the fritz during the past week and I managed to order a new computer Sunday afternoon.  I am looking forward to having a scanner attached to a working computer and not a an email of a picture.  Thank you friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 7

This is the ninety-seventh Blake Snell autograph in my collection and definitely the first with the word "Pentamerous" on the fron...