Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Five Star Chipper

My time without a computer is quickly coming to an end. My new computer is just about ready and I will have to spend a little bit of time just scanning some of the cards that I have posted during the past two weeks. I am not complaining about having to use other sources for pictures of cards, I could have nothing, but a good scan always makes the cards pop. Tonight's card would be high up on the list of cards I would want to scan onto my new computer. 

I picked the card up the card last weekend along with a few small Rays autographs I will put into another post. I could not turn this card down: 


I love the Five Star lines and always will take a look at cards from this set, but this Chipper Jones autograph was pretty spectacular.  The signature is on-card and features the future Hall of Famer's usually "10" inscription inside the loop on the J in Jones. 

2 comments:

Random Ray - 2023 Panini Flawless

It turns out that Ray Lankford had two autographs in Panini Flawless. I added one a few weeks back and won the other in an auction on Ebay l...