Friday, July 12, 2013

Shameless Plug for Sports Card Albums

I do not blog for profit, advertisements, and I rarely take up the time of my readers to plug products.  So, here's my ten second pitch for a cool new website I ran into on my Twitter page.  It's called Sports Card Album and is a great organizational tool for posting pictures of your cards.  Really easy to use and upload cards.  I've spent only a few minutes on it today, but I will be posting pictures of my cards here on a regular basis.  Highly recommended.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Just signed up. I'm going to try to use it as my trade bait site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The site looks good! Will try it.

    ReplyDelete

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...