Thursday, July 11, 2013

2013 Bowman Inception Wil Myers Jersey/Autograph

I've been looking around for a new Wil Myers autograph the past few weeks, but I have been patiently waiting for Topps to put out a piece of cardboard of the rookie right fielder in a Rays uniform.  Topps recently pushed out Bowman Inception which included such a card.  I was able to find a nice copy of the card quickly for a pretty reasonable price.


2013 Bowman Inception Wil Myers Jersey/Autograph 


Myers autographed cards are not always the cheapest to find, though they are plentiful, but it seems like the Rays cards are slowly trending down and are going to become more affordable.  The first copy of this card I found on Ebay sold for more than $70 which is a comparable price to his 2010 Bowman Chrome autographed rookie card.  Currently there are several copies floating around for less than $40.  In time I might have paid a high price for this card, but for the moment I am very comfortable meeting that price for a copy of Wil Myers autograph in a Rays uniform.


No comments:

Post a Comment

45 To Go

I am excited about my latest pick up for the Red Man Tobacco set I am attempting to assemble. As you can imagine, there are quite a few Hall...