Sunday, July 14, 2013

2013 Bowman Inception Jake Odorizzi Jersey/Autograph

2013 Bowman Inception Jake Odorizzi Jersey/Autograph 


Before the season, Odorizzi was rated as the Rays third best prospect behind Wil Myers and Taylor Guerrieri.  He has spent the majority of his season pitching the Bulls to a large first place lead in the International League's Southern Division, but has made a few spot starts for the Rays along the way.  Ordorizzi's starts in Tampa have been shaky, so I am guessing that he will probably spend most of the rest of the season hanging out in Durham.  I actually saw him pitch for the Bulls earlier in the week against the Norfolk Tides.  Pretty rough outing.  

This is my third Jake Odorizzi autograph of the year and the first relic card I have picked up of the Rays talented right-handed pitching prospect.  I've really enjoyed finding autographs out of the inaguaral release of Bowman Inception.  The cards look great and Topps has put in some really great prospects for collectors to chase down.  This Odorizzi card is a sticker autograph, it's tough to tell, and features a nice swatch of blue jersey.  The addition of this card puts me close to completing the basic set of Rays autographs from the Inception set.  A few more to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...