Monday, August 27, 2012

Two Allen & Ginter Autographs

I picked up a couple of older Allen & Ginter autographs last week.  The Allen & Ginter set has been a staple of Topps the past few years and the autographs are always on card making these a good target for autograph collectors.  I believe that the 2006 Allen & Ginter autographs are considered the benchmark, but there is always a few worth collecting every year.

2008 Topps Allen & Ginter Andre Ethier Autograph 

2009 Topps Allen & Ginter Evan Longoria Autograph

The Ethier was my original target in this trade since it was the only baseball autograph I was missing from the 2008 set.  The best baseball autograph in that set is Matt Kemp, but also includes Prince Fielder, Matt Holliday, and Manny Ramirez.  The rest of the cards are relatively easy to find whether you are buying or trading.  While picking up the Ethier I was offered a shot at the Longoria and went ahead and traded for it too.  Longoria usually has a few on card autographs every year and I did not own this card before the trade.  


2 comments:

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...