Friday, August 10, 2012

2012 Bowman Platinum Carlos Martinez Jersey/Auto

I've continued my work on assembling a 2012 Bowman Platinum set the past two weeks and my work is rapidly approaching it's conclusion.  I will post the base set at some point this weekend and give a little feedback to the good people over at Bowman.  In the meantime, I added my second autographed jersey card from the set this week.

2012 Bowman Platinum Carlos Martinez Jersey/Autograph 


This Carlos Martinez autograph is probably the best Cardinals autograph from the Bowman Platinum set.  There is an Oscar Tavares autograph, but it is a dual autograph with Charlie Tilson.  Tilson also has a solo autograph in the set.  However, I am not sure how great of a prospect Tilson truly will be and I think his autograph waters down the dual autograph card.  Despite having a short stint on the D.L. for a shoulder, Martinez is still pitching well and is considered a high end prospect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...