Sunday, August 19, 2012

2010 Topps Triple Threads Miguel Cabrera Triple Jersey MLB

One of my trips to the ballpark this summer was to Comerica Park in Detroit.  I was excited about the chance to give Albert Pujols a piece of my mind, see Mike Trout hit and play the field, and check out Prince Fielder in the English D.  However, I one of the best parts of the game was getting to watch Miguel Cabrera hit.  Cabrera often flies a little bit under the radar as one of the games best hitters.  He's almost always in the conversation, but people are quick to pick someone else.  Cabrera always hits 30 home runs, drives in 100 runs, and hits .300.  Plus, he always does it in a pitcher's park.



I have been dabbling in Cabrera cards during this baseball season and picked up another cool Cabrera Triple Threads cards last week.  This card is from the 2010 Triple Threads set and is numbered out of 18.  The three relic pieces are all white jersey.  While the MLB cards are some of the easiest to find in the Triple Threads set, I still like the overall look of the cards and will enjoy owning this card.

1 comment:

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...