Wednesday, August 8, 2012

2012 Bowman Platinum Matt Moore Autograph/Jersey

I started to put together my 2012 Bowman Platinum set.  I am a little bit behind on a few of my sets for the year, but I had to put together the Platinum set.  In my opinion, this annual set has become the nicest prospect set that the Topps company has put out each of the past few years.  Sadly, I think it has based the Bowman base set by in many ways.  One of the biggest pluses for this set is the autographs.  I particularly liked the autos from last years set which were on a clean looking card with an on card autograph.

This years autographs are a little bit different, but they still have their pluses.  Mainly, I like that they added the jersey and patch pieces to the cards.  It's a nice wrinkle to the set and design.  So, here's my first autograph in my set building process for 2012 Bowman Platinum.

2012 Bowman Platinum Matt Moore Autograph/Jersey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...