Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Pair of Topps Tribute Cards

I am always looking for a way to rid my collection of those pesky Cubs cards and this past week managed to trade a lot of cards to a collector in Chicago for a pair of Topps Tribute cards.  I've had several other Tribute cards on my blog in the past weeks, but I really like the design of these two cards from the 2010 set.

2010 Topps Tribute Alex Rodriguez Triple Jersey Card 18/25

 2010 Topps Tribute Albert Pujols Quad Bat Card 04/25

These two cards kind of remind me a little bit of the 1998 Stadium Club Triumvirate cards from back in the day.  I really like the background design on the card, but sometimes wish that the Tribute cards didn't have the designs over the relic pieces.  Oh well, I guess it's better than branding them with a logo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Ray - 2023 Panini Flawless

It turns out that Ray Lankford had two autographs in Panini Flawless. I added one a few weeks back and won the other in an auction on Ebay l...