Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Two New Gypsy Queens

I am rounding out my Gypsy Queen set for the year.  I posted last week about the some autographs and a relic card I had traded for to put with my set.  I found two other nice relics to trade for this past week to round out my set.  The first card I traded for is a David Freese jersey.  I had a Rays relic card with the Hellickson, but was happy to get a Cardinal.  Freese is having a great year and isn't overproduced quite yet.  Ask again next month.  I also picked up a nice Mariano Rivera jersey.  I don't have any Rivera relics at the moment...I was actually trying to recall if I've ever owned one...so this one is a keeper.

2012 Topps Gypsy Queen David Freese Jersey Card

2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Mariano Rivera Jersey Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 7

This is the ninety-seventh Blake Snell autograph in my collection and definitely the first with the word "Pentamerous" on the fron...