Sunday, May 6, 2012

1999 SP Signature Mariano Rivera Autograph

Spending a little time reflecting on the comings and goings of the week.  Spending most of my time growing up in St. Louis, I got to watch a lot of great players play the game in person.  One of the players that I missed a chance to watch in person was Mariano Rivera.  I have seen the Yankees in person, but they lost.  Go figure.  Anyway, I really enjoy this card.  Great player with a great autograph.  I hope Rivera isn't finished, but if he is I will feel like he is the one modern great whom I have missed in person.
Enjoy the card!


1999 SP Signature Mariano Rivera  

1 comment:

2024 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 7

This is the ninety-seventh Blake Snell autograph in my collection and definitely the first with the word "Pentamerous" on the fron...