Saturday, May 5, 2012

Brock, Gibby, and a Sutter

A few new cards to show off this Saturday.  These cards came from Joshy who trades on Facebook and runs his own trading group.  Really easy to deal and very reliable.  I traded him a Stan Musial Forbes Field Relic card which had been featured in a post last month.  He traded me four cards and added some nice throw in Rays and Cardinals to finish out the trade.  

2005 Donruss Leather and Lumber Lou Brock Jersey 147/250

2001 Pacific Private Stock Darren Dreifort Bat Card

2004 Leaf Certified Cuts Bob Gibson Jersey 39/50

2010 Topps Tribute Bruce Sutter Jersey 24/50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....