Saturday, March 24, 2012

Triple Threads Relics

Catching up a little bit from the past week.  I am trying to make a post a day and haven't made any this week until this evening.  Last week I post my Triple Threads autographs and tonight I post my relics.  I generally keep less relics, bats, jersey, etc than autographs, rookies, and short prints in my card.  After nearly 15 years of relics cards I feel they have become quite stale.  I will still pop for a premium piece if the right player is there, or I will take a common relic if it is a Cardinal, Ray, or throw in on a trade.  Some of these are in other posts.  Here they are:
















1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about relics. It's all about the autograph for me. But I do like picking up relics of my favorite players, like Matt Kemp and Clayton Kershaw. I love the two Kemps you have up there. Hopefully we can work something out.

    ReplyDelete

2024 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 7

This is the ninety-seventh Blake Snell autograph in my collection and definitely the first with the word "Pentamerous" on the fron...