Thursday, March 8, 2012

2010 Topps Triple Threads Brian Fuentes Patch Card 8/9

I have been fiddling around with Blogger in all of my spare time during the past week pressing buttons and figuring out what may, or may not, help me make a cool blog about my baseball card hobby.  Being busy this week has also inhibited me from finding any cards worthy of making a splashy first post on this site.  I actually ignored my mail this afternoon for awhile, but finally got a cool card this week that would be a good conversation piece for my first post.  My most recent addition is a 2010 Topps Triple Threads Brian Fuentes Triple Patch numbered eight out of nine.  Cool card since it is not only all patches, but also from the All-Star game in St. Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....