Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mail Day

I've been picking up a Carlos Beltran card here and there to add to my collection since he is the newest Cardinal.  The card is a 2009 Topps Sterling 5 piece bat card.  I got this off of Ebay, but at a pretty good price for a Topps Sterling materials card.  For now I am adding Beltran cards, but giving his injury history I am not going to sink a ton of money or effort into him until I am sure he's not going to sit on the bench and collect checks the next two years.  I am going to try and add a trade page later this week, or this weekend, to get some trades going off of this page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

2024 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 7

This is the ninety-seventh Blake Snell autograph in my collection and definitely the first with the word "Pentamerous" on the fron...