Monday, April 20, 2015

#MyCardMonday

What's the big news in baseball today?  Long time Snorting Bull favorite Carlos Rodon is getting called up to the White Sox.  While I am sure that it will probably have a little less fanfare than the Bryant promotion, in my opinion Rodon is going to be a fantastic player for a long time.  The former NC State player was taken by the White Sox third overall in last summer's amateur draft in June.  He has quickly moved through their system and looks like he is going to start out his Major League career in their bullpen.  We'll see how long that lasts.....

Which brings us to #MyCardMonday



There are a bunch of different Rodon autographs out floating around, but my favorite autograph of the left handed pitcher is probably the first one I picked up of him a few years back.  This card is out of the Playoff Prime Cuts set and features Rodon in his USA Baseball uniform.  He actually has several different autographs and relic cards in this set, but this is my easily my favorite card.  The price of the Rodon cards has fluctuated over the past three years, but there are plenty of Rodon autographs floating around out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...