Monday, April 27, 2015

Pink Oscar



I ended up with a completely ridiculous Oscar Taveras card this past week.  I picked this card up from a local collector in Raleigh.  I have several other copies of this card, but did not have the pink copy of this card.  In fact, I do not think I have a copy of a pink Inception card.  The pink parallels only appeared in the 2014 version of Inception (the product started in 2013) and are all limited to just 50 copies.   I spent a little bit of time looking around Ebay and COMC at the pink parallels after buying this card.  Seems like there are some possibilities out there that would look nice in my collection.  There are not a lot of Cardinals and Rays in this set, so I will have to surprise a little bit with the next version of this pink parallel that I pick up.  Like most Bowman products Taveras is wearing a Minor League uni in his picture which reminds all Cardinals fans of that time that the team broadcast referred to Oscar as Minor League Guy.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...