Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Marp Triple Threads

It's been a slow start to the 2015 card year, but I will have some Gypsy Queen to post later this week. I am hoping that it's as cool as it was last year.  In the meantime, I went ahead and found a card from last year's Triple Threads to fill in a hole in my collection.  Here's a look at the new card....


I found this card in a Cardinals trade room on Facebook and was happy to take it off of another collectors hands.  I picked up a few Matt Carpenter cards last summer, but missed out on one of these cards.  Carpenter is one of my favorite Cardinals players at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...