Monday, April 13, 2015

#MyCardMonday

While baseball has started up this week my two favorite teams, the Cardinals and Durham Bulls, are actually celebrating their Opening Day games this week.  Living 13 hours from St. Louis makes attending a Cardinals game a little bit tricky, but I am definitely going to the Bulls game Wednesday night.  Which got me thinking about my favorite Opening Day moment involving the Bulls.

There is a clear winner involving B.J. Upton.  Umm...Melvin.  Which makes this cool card this week's #MyCardMonday





The Opening Day involving Upton took place in 2006.  The Bulls were taking on the Toledo Mud Hens and were losing 4-1 in the 9th inning.  The team loaded the bases for B.J. and the rest is history.  I found the video clip on the Bulls MySpace page.  It still exists.  Sorry it's grainy.



1 comment:

  1. Didn't know MySpace was still around, much like B.J. Awesome card tho.

    ReplyDelete

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...