Sunday, March 8, 2015

3 Years!!!

Three years ago today I started my blog The Snorting Bull by posting a cool Topps Triple Threads card of one-time (for a short time) Cardinals relief pitcher Brian Fuentes.  He was not actually a Cardinal at this point, but I liked the fact that the card had patch pieces from the 2009 All-Star game in St. Louis.  I still have the card in my collection and proudly have the card in my stack of untouchables.  It's sentimental value is pretty high in spite of the fact that the card is a Brian Fuentes card.



Since starting my blog three years ago I have met so many cool people who share my love of card collecting and have taught my a lot about this hobby.   My 994 posts, this is 995, have given me a chance to share in the excitement of adding new cards to my collection, and also share the cards that were here long before I considered sitting down for a few minutes each night to type up something about a cool card or a cool player.  

I cannot thank my readers enough for taking time out of your day to stop by my little corner of the internet and check out what I have to say about baseball cards.  Writing about my hobby has been so much fun, and page hits are not my end all, but somedays I am just simply shocked at how many people stop by this page.  It has grown exponentially over the past three years.   I enjoy reading the comments, emails, DMs, PMs, Tweets, Facebook and Instagram comments, and finding fellow collectors who love collecting cards or just like talking about sports or life in general.  

Thank you again!

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the Snorting Bull. Looking forward to the next 3 years and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on three years! Now we are tied lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I admit that I really and truly loathe the Cardinals, I really enjoy reading your blog. Being a lifetime Reds' fan makes one hate the Cardinals or perhaps it is respect that your team is always a contender while we can never seem to get over the hump. Hopefully this will be THE year for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to how the Reds some more love this summer, just for you. Thank you for always stopping by and commenting on my posts.

      Delete

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...