Sunday, January 18, 2015

A Most Generous Mailday

I posted a Want List, I am calling it a Void List, a week and half ago as my New Years Resolution.  I still need to put it into a box on the side of blog, but I am getting there.  In the meantime, one of my blog readers, Jon Belk, generously filled in one of the holes on the list by sending me this really cool looking David Eckstein World Series Patch.


I was really happy to being able to cross off a card from my list so quickly, but there were more cards in the package.  Really nice cards including a Topps Black Parallel Numbered out of just 63, a Triple Threads card numbered out of just 250, an autograph of a Duke basketball star/Cardinals shortstop, and a chrome card of Jon's favorite player Ben Zobrist.  Here's a look at the cards.....  








Again, really generous to fill in a card on my newly created Void List and the extra cards were awesome.  All of them fit nicely into my collection and I was so excited to see all of them.  I have actually been spending my winter break from school putting together some packages of goodies for some of my blog followers, so I am going to have to throw a few extra cards into Jon's envelope.  Again, thank you for the awesome cards.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....