Monday, December 8, 2014

#MyCardMonday



Two weeks ago I promised to start posting really cool stories with all of the #MyCardMonday posts and I have successfully lived up to that promise two weeks in a row.  This week I can tell you that I really like this card and that's my story.  I have not posted any of the Topps Chrome Topps Shelf cards on my blog, but I have quietly put together a nice little collection of these cards on the side.  They are really pretty inexpensive and look really nice.  They remind me a lot of something that Topps would have put out as in insert in the late 90s.  I saw this on the Bay and picked it up for a little more than $2 including shipping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....