Sunday, March 30, 2014

Heritage Jerseys

I picked up two boxes of Heritage the other week when the product first dropped.  I have picked up an autograph or two and also pulled a relic card out of my box.  I set out to find a few Cardinals relics for my set and found a whole whopping one available on Ebay:


The Cardinals have always had several different relics in the Heritage set, but Wainwright is the sole Redbird in this year's set.  There is actually a Freese autograph/jersey that is apart of the Clubhouse Collection set, but Freese in now on the Angels.  In my opinion, Freese is also a player who has value in the hobby based solely on the 2011 Postseason.  His cards have been creeping down for the past two years.  I will pick it up at some point. 


I also picked up a copy of the Matt Joyce jersey card from the same seller along with a Jean Segura card.  Joyce is the only Ray in the set, so this completes my Rays set for the Heritage set.  The Rays do have several autographs in the Heritage set, so I will have to track down them down.  Here's a look at the Segura autograph:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....