Monday, March 31, 2014

A New Stan the Man

It's opening day and I am home early today from a day of parent-teacher conferences just in time to catch the first Cardinals game of the season.  I am flipping over to the Rays too and checking out all of my favorite Durham Bulls too.  It's early in both games, but I have high hopes this year for both teams.  Maybe they will meet in the World Series?  Could be.  In the meantime, I picked up a really cool Stan Musial card last week that seemed like a good Opening Day share:


It's an older Donruss Elite die-cut card with a print run of just 6 cards.  Pretty cool considering that was the uniform number of the Cardinals most legendary player.  This is copy number 4 of this card which features some cool die cuts and a great black and white picture of "The Man".  More cards later tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I'm sure that all the /6 cards are blue, but they really should have made this one red!

    ReplyDelete

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....