Tuesday, August 27, 2013

2013 Bowman Platinum Hak Ju Lee Jersey/Autograph

Time for a quick post tonight, but just barely.  My job, not as a blogger, is keeping me quite busy this week, so I am doing one card.  Fast.  I've had a great summer finding and adding Hak Ju Lee cards to my collection.  I saw one of the first home games the Durham Bulls played this spring and was greatly impressed by the Rays prospect.  This Bowman Platinum card is my latest addition.


2013 Bowman Platinum Jersey/Autograph 


While it has been a great summer for me to add new Hak Ju Lee crds to my collection, this has been a lost season for the future shortstop of the Rays.  Lee's weakness was long considered his offensive production, but he lead the International League in hitting for the first few weeks of the season before tearing a ligament in his knee and missing the remainder of the season.  I am not sure if the Rays will send Lee back to AAA next season, or if he will just jump up to the Majors.  I suppose that it all depends on his performance in Spring Training, but from what I can tell Lee is already able to play defensively at a Major League level.  I would be happy to see Lee make the Rays next year and will not complain if he is in Durham for another season.  Hopefully the knee is doing well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...