Saturday, August 3, 2013

2008 UD Premier Brian Roberts Premier Patches Autograph

I discovered Vine over the weekend and have had a lot of fun playing with the short video maker.  I was actually going to use it for work, but in the meantime, I guess I can also use it for baseball card blogging.  First up, my newest card for the day in Vine form.....






Yeah.  So, in non-Vine form that card actually look like this.....



2007 UD Premier Brian Roberts Premier Patches Autograph 


This is my second cool card I've picked up of the Orioles second baseman and Durham, North Carolina native.  While Roberts does not appear to be at his past level performance wise, it's pretty cool that the former American-League All-Star is actually healthy enough to contribute to the Orioles season.  Although, he was on paternity leave recently.  

This card is from the 2007 Premier set which has some really cool patch cards if you are looking for some fun relics cards to chase down.  I've added a few nice Ozzie Smith cards from the set during the past year and always take a peak in on what's floating around from that set on Ebay and COMC.  Most are low print runs and can be difficult to track down, but there are some very good buys to be found if you stay patient.  This card cost me a total of $8.50 shipped.  Very Nice.  


How fast did I post this.....



More Vines later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...