Monday, April 20, 2015

Museum Archer Autograph



I found a really Chris Archer card a few days back on Ebay that seemed worthy of an add to the old collection.  The Rays cards have been pretty limited in the early going of the 2015 card calendar, so adding new autographs and relics has been a rather difficult task over the past two or three months.  However, I really liked this Archer autograph in spite of the fact that it is a sticker autograph.  The two patch pieces on the side are not huge, but both are multi-color.  I really like the light blue patch piece on the bottom.  I am not sure I have many light blue jersey pieces from the Rays.  Cool story, back to school work....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....