Friday, August 9, 2024

Here One Minute......

I have been following Taylor Motter's career since he first appeared with the Durham Bulls nearly a decade ago. This was my first card of Motter on the Durham Bulls.......


Last year, Motter played for my Cardinals and even though the quantity of Cardinals cards was limited, I still collected them.  In this case, limited means one Topps Heritage card with one parallel.  


I still keep my eye out for new Motter cards. I recently found a printing plate from his 2016 Topps Update card, which is his rookie card. The plate was only a few dollars on Ebay.....



and the back of the card.......


Seems like a great addition to the Taylor Motter collection, if only the printing plate had been here for longer than a minute....... 





An update post coming soon.......

5 comments:

  1. Dude. That sounds like one of the coolest trades ever! By the way... thank you for the Snell auto. On Wednesday while working in my office, I came across the padded envelope you sent me (back in January). Finally opened it up. Super sorry about the delay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have questions, but will wait to see if they're answered in the update before asking them.

    ReplyDelete

High School Kids at Target

I have largely avoided the card aisle at Target during the past six months. There is just nothing there that has sparked my interest this ye...