Friday, November 24, 2023

Random Ray - 2023 Chronicles Zenith Ray Lankford Autograph

Another Ray Lankford autograph.

2023 has been incredible for the Ray Lankford collection.  

The latest Ray Lankford autograph comes from Chronicles, which is seven different baseball card sets in one pack of cards. You think I am joking, but I am not. Luckily, someone else pulled this card out of a pack and sold it on the internet.  

Here is the front of the card.......


It's a sticker autograph, which is not my favorite, but it's Ray Lankford.  

There is also a picture of Ray Lankford batting on the front of the card, which is a positive.  

What is going on with the baseballs on the side of the card?  

I don't even care, because it's a Ray Lankford card.  

Here is the back of the card........


Nice write-up on Lankford's career, which is actually accurate on this card.  

The picture is fine, as are the lines on the side of the card.  

Whatever, just give me more Ray Lankford cards. You know I will buy it and post it online.  

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you've ever seen them before, but the baseballs on the front remind me of what Collector's Edge did with footballs on their 1995 EdgeTech Quantum parallels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to have to go look those up on Ebay or COMC. Definitely a 1990s feel to those baseballs on the side of the card now that you mention it.

      Delete

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....