Sunday, November 5, 2023

Pujols Post - 2008 Allen & Ginter

Do you want to see some really bad art?  

Have I got something for you.  

It's the 2008 Allen & Ginter Albert Pujols card.  

Here's the front.  


What is going on with his pants?

The rest of Albert looks like normal, but that spot is certainly interesting.  

What could it be?  

A few theories.  

A. Laundry Stain Stick Comparison 


B. Bleach Stain on white pants. 


C. The sun is reflecting off his pants 


D. Albert briefly wore football thigh pads 


Back of the card.  


It is the standard Allen & Ginter card back.  

Vote for your favorite theory in the comments or make up your own.  

2 comments:

  1. I like option C. And the card would be a lot more interesting if he were wearing those pants :)

    ReplyDelete

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....