Tuesday, May 2, 2023

2023 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 5

Back-to-back Blake Snell autograph posts. I spent a little bit of time on Ebay last week, but really only spent a little bit of money on some Blake Snell cards. Similar to the Tier One autograph in the previous post, this Triple Threads card was available at too good of a price to pass up.  

Front of the card.  


I actually had a chance to pick up the green or purple bordered versions of these cards, but I did not really like the appearance. The white border is a more common card, but the gold background and brown Padres swatch looks a lot better with this color scheme. The large jersey relic with the double pinstripe might be the best Snell/Padres relic I have added the past two years he has been pitching in San Diego.  

Triple Threads is always a good looking product, but I am always bummed out by how many sticker autographs appear in the product. This sticker is fairly well blended, but given the price point of Triple Threads, it would be nice if this was an on-card signature.  

Back of the card.  


"Congratulations" 

Let's do better with card backs.  

2 comments:

  1. Cool card. I too would rather pick up the more common base card/auto... when the colored parallels don't match the team colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the most part. I am a sucker for green parallels of Cardinals players.

      Delete

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....