Wednesday, December 2, 2015

2015 Snorting Bull Awards: Best Base Set




2015 Base Set of the Year

Stadium Club 



I dedicated several posts this summer to just the base cards in this set.  There were so many great photographs in this product.  When Stadium Club first dropped in the early 1990s it was noted for its great pictures.  Topps had tried to relaunch this product in 2008 and then again last year.  Stadium Club was a tremendous product last year and the staff at Topps did a great job again this year.  I have reluctantly boxed this set up and put it in my closet of cards, but there are still days when I break it out and flip through the cards.  There are Hall of Famers, fan favorites, and just really unique photographs.  It's just a great set and an easy choice as the repeat winner for my Base Set of the Year.. 

1 comment:

2024 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 7

This is the ninety-seventh Blake Snell autograph in my collection and definitely the first with the word "Pentamerous" on the fron...