Saturday, June 6, 2015

This Post Has Been Thrown Away......

The most hectic part of my week has been keeping up with the social schedule of my four year old.  Last weekend there was soccer which was followed by Spirit Week at school all culminating in my son's final week of pre-school.  How do four year olds do spirit week?  There was hat day......


stuffed animal day.......

and there was also a backwards day too.  No picture, but in my mind it looked a lot like this...


Add in the fact that I am also trying to close out my school year, get everything graded, organized, and get my students onto fifth grade and I can honestly say that I did not do much with my mail this week.  One package, which came from a regular Facebook seller, managed to get out of the envelope, but not really unwrapped.  

A picture of the package would have really helped this post.  In fact, the card inside the packaging would have helped this post more.  However, both are gone.  Where are they?  My wife was surprised to learn that people wrap cards in bubble wrap and newspaper.  I was momentarily saddened by the loss of the card, but managed to snag another copy of the card this morning for a few bucks.  Here is what is headed my way.....




Herrera is a glove first shortstop for the Cardinals A+ team in Palm Beach.  While he is not known as much of a hitter I have seen several different reports which seem to think that he may turn a corner soon with his offense.  His .258/.314/.284 slash line would indicate otherwise.  Well, it's still an autograph and he's wearing a Cardinals uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....