Just a little challenge for myself. I am working on a little something on my Instagram page which will feature cards that are not on my blog. I tried this before on my Facebook page and decided it was not really a great use of the space. I pick up plenty of cards and never have time to post everything that comes in my mailbox. I also have a lot of cool cards that are already in my collection that would be cool to show off.
My first post is up on Instagram and features former Cardinals, White Sox, and Mariners pitcher Josh Kinney.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
106.
Blake Snell number 106 is just a red herring to make two other announcements. Announcement #1- I have not written very often in this sp...
-
Card collectors sometimes like to look over the checklists of products before they come out, see what is in the set, and sometimes gleefully...
-
I recently saw a list a few basketball fans in these parts (central NC) were trying to put together featuring all of the ACC schools. Shoul...
-
I remember when the Cardinals traded for David Freese back in 2007. I was not happy at all. The team sent aging center fielder Jim Edmonds...

No comments:
Post a Comment