Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tony Buckets! Shirt?




It's a Tony Buckets card.  It's a shirt card.  It's a jersey card.  Nobody is really sure, but considering that he has not played a game outside of a few summer league games I am not really sure where to go on this card.  Let's establish two facts:

1.  Tony Buckets (TJ Warren) is just about my favorite NC State player
2.  This is not an NC State jersey


This card is from a wrapper redemption that Panini did at the National Convention.  I did not go, but people sell and trade these cards.  A cool person who attended the show landed this card, thought I would enjoy this card.  Kindness indeed.

If you are not up on TJ Warren please watch the video below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....