Friday, September 5, 2014

Matty Mo and Roger Rocket Together On One Card, For One Night Only.....

I picked up a really cool card this week from a fellow collector on Facebook.  This is my second copy of this card, I traded the other one for something really cool, and jumped at the chance to add this card back to my collection.  At one point, this was a pretty tough card, but Roger Clemens has kind of slid down the ladder a bit.....




The Morris signature is actually a little bit better on this copy and does not fade off at the end like my previous copy.  I am a big fan of the old Co-Signers autographs, even if sometimes the connection between the two players is a little bit hard to guess.   Clemens and Matt Morris?  They are both right-handed?  They are both wearing the same brand of shoes?  I'm not sure, but I am not sure it really matters.  Clemens (steroids or not) was one of the best pitchers I ever saw in person and Morris was a good Cardinals pitcher for nearly a decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....