Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Trading Locally This Afterrnoon

Met up with a fellow local collector this afternoon and walked away with these gems in exchange for some Josh Hamiltons, a few other Rangers, and a Roger Craig autograph.  Not a bad haul if I say so myself.  I added three cards to my Triple Threads Collection; a Daniel Bard and two Eddie Murrays, and a 2012 Topps Evan Longoria jersey card.  

2011 Topps Triple Threads Daniel Bard Autograph 


2012 Topps Golden Moments Evan Longoria Jersey Card


 2008 Topps Triple Threads Eddie Murray Bat Card 


2008 Topps Triple Threads Eddie Murray Bat & Jersey Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Ray - 2023 Panini Flawless

It turns out that Ray Lankford had two autographs in Panini Flawless. I added one a few weeks back and won the other in an auction on Ebay l...