Sunday, December 14, 2014

#MyCardMonday



Here's a different name for this week's #MyCardMonday: Matt Morris.  Matty Mo was a stalwart in the Cardinals rotation for almost a decade start around 1997 running through 2005.  He had some good years and some mediocre years, but was the best pitcher on several of the late 90s/early 2000s Cardinals teams.  Morris was a little bit tricky to collect.  He had a few autographs and a few relic cards, but nothing too spectacular.  I think at some point I owned a patch card of his from the 2003 UD Authentics set, but sold it after he left the Cardinals for the Giants.  I still have a nice autograph of the Cardinals hurler from the 1997 Donruss Signature set and he also signed for the 2004 Upper Deck USA Baseball set.  Oh and he signed in a Stadium Club Co-Signers set.  This dual Morris relic out of the 2004 Donruss Diamond Kings set was always one of my favorite Matty Mo cards.  I loved the artwork on these cards and opened several boxes of this product.  Really fun open.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....