Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Long Lost Project

I was working on putting together a complete set of Skybox Molten Metal Xplosion cards a few months ago, but paused the project after running into a few difficult traders/sellers.  I ran into my giant stack of heavy metal cards the other night and my interest was renewed.  I checked out a few different places looking for a trade or maybe some for sale and was able to find......



I added a grand total of six new Molten Metal Xplosion cards.  My set has now officially crossed the half way point, but it gets better.  I not only found these six Molten Metal cards, I also found another couple lots of cards which will be featured over the next several days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...