Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2014 Topps Stan Musial Rookie Class Ring

Two Stan Musial cards in a week is a pretty good week.  This is the third Class Ring card that I have picked up from the 2014 Topps set.  My first two cards were Rickey Henderson and Randy Johnson.  These good looking manu cards are not as expensive as they have been in the past and, in my opinion, look really cool. 


This card features a cool silver ring featuring the year 1942 for Musial's rookie year which was also a World Championship year for the Cardinals.  I am not sure I am going to add anymore of the Class Ring cards for the time being.  My next challenge is going to be to add a few of the Rookie Cup cards.  Maybe Ozzie and Pujols?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around The Card Room, Take 17

I got my first job was pushing in carts and bagging groceries at the Dierbergs in Manchester, Missouri during my junior year of high school....