Sunday, November 8, 2020

2020 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 6

With two months left in 2020, I am actually going to put a number on my Blake Snell autographs for the year.  I think I can hit 10.  This is card #6, and I have two other Snell autographs that are currently in the mail.  That leaves me a month and a half to find two others.  I think I can do it.  

The newest Snell comes from the 2020 Allen & Ginter X.  It's like regular Allen & Ginter, but with darker card stock. Seems like Snell has signed for this set several years in a row now, might have to start lumping this into the annual autograph category.

Here is the front of the card: 


In the past, I believe these cards were numbered out of 25.  Now, they are numbered out of 50.  I think the gold foil on the black card is also new for this year.  Snell's autograph has changed slightly this year with the first and last name now being separated.  Although, the E at the end of Blake has gone back to being jumbled.  

I like that the regular Allen & Ginter autograph is nicer, but this is still a quality card.  Happy to have it in the collection.  



4 comments:

  1. Sharp looking card, and the frame is very nice. I've kept an eye on Snell for a couple years now, but after that Game 6 I'm becoming more of a fan. Kevin Cash better let him empty the tank next time. I've got a feeling he's about fed up with that franchise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snell is signed with Tampa for a few more years, so I am not sure he's going anywhere soon. Cash has kept his innings down for a few years now. Aggravating.

      Delete
  2. Ooo, that's a pretty card! I didn't pay much attention to the WS, but it does sound like he really got d*cked over, in what might end up being the biggest game of his career.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping Snell gets another chance. The Rays are still loaded and still really young.

      Delete

2024 Blake Snell Autograph Count: 7

This is the ninety-seventh Blake Snell autograph in my collection and definitely the first with the word "Pentamerous" on the fron...