Saturday, September 20, 2014

Deja Vu? Not Quite.

Yesterday was my first post featuring a card of Cardinals pitching prospect Sam Tuivailala.  I picked up a copy of his card, but in the process of tracking it down, actually found two copies of the card.  I cannot pass up a good deal and a really cool signature from a Cardinals prospect.  Here is another copy of a 2010 Donruss Elite Sam Tuivailala autograph.



The signature on this card is much larger than the copy I posted yesterday and runs off the sticker on both the bottom of the card and the right-hand side.  Just one of the many reasons that sticker autographs make me a little bit sad.  Still a cool card.

Hey, I picked up another cool card along with this autograph.  I also landed a nice copy of a 2014 Topps Pro Debut Logo Patch of a Mikie Mahtook card.  One of my favorite minor league logos.....





2 comments:

  1. One of the best minor league team names ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Biscuits! But can't say the same for sticker autos.

    ReplyDelete

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...