Monday, September 15, 2014

Chrome Siegrist Autograph



I have added a new Kevin Siegrist autograph to my collection for super cheap.  The Cardinals hard-throwing left handed reliever has a few autographs out there now, but this is the only one I have seen with his number signed on the card, which appears in small print in between the S and the T in his last name.  Siegrist has had a few injury problems this year and has missed a chunk of the season with forearm problems.  However, he's back in the bullpen and looks really sharp.  With the Cardinals back in first place and the end of the season approaching I am hoping to see another moment like this in the next week or two.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...