Monday, September 22, 2014

#365DaysofCards

Just a little challenge for myself.  I am working on a little something on my Instagram page which will feature cards that are not on my blog.  I tried this before on my Facebook page and decided it was not really a great use of the space.  I pick up plenty of cards and never have time to post everything that comes in my mailbox.  I also have a lot of cool cards that are already in my collection that would be cool to show off.





My first post is up on Instagram and features former Cardinals, White Sox, and Mariners pitcher Josh Kinney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday Morning Autograph - Felipe Lopez

I own a couple of thousand autographs, the majority have never appeared on my blog. Here is a random autograph that I have never posted.   T...